The Hughes Real Estate Group of Silvercreek Realty Group is the #1 team in Idaho and one of the top 25 teams throughout the entire United States.
From time to time... We have career opportunities available in the following fields:
- Real Estate Sales Agent (Licensed, Independent Contractor)
- Inside Sales Agent (Please see details lower on this page)
- Graphic Designers
- Technology Specialist and/or Programmers ( Advanced computer skills & some programming knowledge required)
- Transaction Coordinator (Minimum 1 year of experience in the real estate industry)
Inside Sales- Client Care Specialist
- Excellent phone skills
- Self starter with eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional positive attitude!
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proven inside sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Someone who knows the community and the surrounding areas - OR ready to EXPLORE!
What You’ll Do:
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication
- Initiate communication with potential clients that have opted in to our services
- Nurture future clients that are 3+ months away from selling or buying a home
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Commitment to do what is right over what is easy
If selected for this position, you’ll be working within our team as a full-time employee, assisting potential buyers with their home search throughout the Treasure Valley. This is a great way to get into real estate with the support and guidance of experienced team members. We’re looking for individuals who have a track record of success, have a solution-based attitude and approach to work, and who are curious, coachable, and motivated.
Our company focuses on providing employees with continual growth opportunities, inside of and beyond their current role. We are always learning, reading new books and fostering the growth of our teammates with on-site education. Real estate school and licensing provided for the accepted candidate. Team provides advanced level comprehensive real estate sales training designed for high volume real estate sales careers.
* Hughes Real Estate Group of Silvercreek Realty Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Eagle, ID
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Customer Service: 1 year
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com